Add to Favorites/Bookmark
Operations Management Help
- Our company offers quality Operations Management Homework Help.
- We offer personalized help for any kind of Operations Management assignments, including Quantitative Methods, etc.
- We can help you with different software packages, such as Excel QM, POM, @RISK, Crystal Ball and MINITAB
- Our rate starts $25/hour. We provide a free quote in hours. Quick turnaround!
- E-mail your problems for a free quote
Operations Management is the corner stone of the real-world applications in the management science.
It brings many powerful tools altogether, blending several Statistics and Optimization techniques. We offer homework assistance in several OM
Submit by e-mail your problems to us for a free quote. We'll be back to
you within hours with a free estimate.
Commonly, the textbooks come mostly with the answers to some of the problems, but they don't show
detailed, step-by-step solutions. Our goal is to provide you with clear and well explained solutions to your problems. Our turnaround time is 24-48
depending on the request.
We can work with various software programs, such as POM - QM, The Management Scientist, Excel, Crystal Ball, Excel OM, LINDO, GAMS, Matlab, etc.
Operations Management Topics
This is a list of subjects you may be interested in:
- Statistical Process Control
- Control Charts
- X-bar, R-bar, p-bar, C-bar charts
- Process Capability
- Time Series
- Moving Averages
- Exponential Smoothing
- Trend Projection
- Seasonal Indexes
- Location Stretegies
- Factor Rating
- Center of Gravity
- Transportation Model
- Layout Strategy
- Fix-position layout
- Processed Oriented layout
- Office layout
- Warehouse layout
- A-B-C analysis
- Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)
- Economic Production Quantity (EPQ)
- Quantity Discount Models
- Just in Time systems (JIT)
- Aggregate Scheduling
- Demand Chase
- Mixed Strategy
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Bills of material
- Decision Theory
- Critical Path
- Uncertain Data
- Linear Programming
- Waiting-Line models
- Single-Channel and Multi-Channel models
- Simulations in Excel
- Monte Carlo Methods
With our help, you'll get that extra edge
you need! No need to sweat with poorly explained problems from the textbooks.
Check out some samples here.
Submit your problems for a free quote :
- By e-mail: You send us an
e-mail with your questions.
Could be any type of file, doc, pdf, xls, or a scanned image
of the problems.
- It's free to get a quote, and there's no obligation after that. It costs you nothing to find
out how much would it be to solve a list of problems.