Add to Favorites/Bookmark
Elementary Statistics Help
Many majors require you to take some type of basic statistics course. Those courses tend to be more challenging than what the name suggests, either because of the background in math that is required or because simply you haven't ever been taught statistics before.
We offer professional assistance in many elemenary statistics tomocs topics. We have assisted hundred of clients with their
homework, dissertation, etc.
E-mail or fax your request for a free quote. We'll give you a quote back in hours.
Make sure to visit our store. There you'll find study guides for sale with hundreds of
solved problems on Quantitative Methods, Statistics, Optimization, etc. We have study guides, the most common formulas, etc.
This is a list of subjects or topic you may be interested in:
- Statistics Textbooks
- Elementary Statistics, Triola
- "Understandable Statistics" by Brase and Brase
- "Statistics Techniques in Business and Economics" by Lindl, Marchal and Mason
- Elementary Statistics, Larson
- Data Analysis, Sampling and Charts
- Sampling Methods
- Histograms and other charts
- Stem and Leaf
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Standard Deviation
- Standard Error of the Mean
- Range abd Skewness coefficient
- Coefficient of variation
- Regression Analysis
- Coefficient of Correlation and R-Squared
- Least Squares Method
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Times Series
- Control Charts
- Seasonal Indexes
- Probability Distributions
- Binomial Distribution
- Poisson Distribution
- Hypergeometric Distribution
- Exponential Distribution
- Standard Normal Distribution
- Hypothesis Testing
- Z-test, two independent samples
- t-test, two independent samples, paired samples
- Chi Square test
- One Way and Two way ANOVA
- Chi Square Tests
- Sign Test, Wilcoxon Test, and Kruskal-Wallis
There are many other textbooks we have worked with, such as Bluman, Howell, Gravetter, Larson, Hoel etc.
You can submit your problems for a free quote :
- By e-mail: You send us an
e-mail with your questions.
Could be any type of file, doc, pdf, xls, or a scanned image
of the problems.
- You can get a free quote, and there's no obligation after that. It costs you nothing to find
out how much would it be to solve your problems. We'll show you answers with a step by step approach. We'll make every effort so you can understand the solutions, no matter if haven't gone through statistics of elementary school